Essentially, our aim at Aid for AIDS is to improve the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS. It is vitally important that we work hand in hand with the health sector in facing the challenges that this pandemic poses.
From hospitals and pharmaceutical companies to doctors and nurses, our programmes can help alleviate the pressures on everyone involved.
Some of the benefits a medical scheme can expect:
- Accelerated enrolments
- Economically viable intervention
- Greater support for your members
- HIV enrolment at an early stage of the disease
- Add clinical value to the output of patients
- Allows you to manage benefits wisely
- Access to our clinical experts
- Compliance to Adherence monitoring
We can offer you clinical intelligence, meaningful data analysis, reporting and measurement, and a robust easily integrated IT system.